31 August 2010 (v0.3.9)
- Fixed bug with HBB calculating the wrong free space
- Fixed bug with USB running HBB when HBB wasn’t installed on SD card
- Added support for HBC Themes (go to Settings -> Repo then select HBC Themes and restart HBB)
- Enabled a setting to use Wiimote like GC controller
- Enabled a setting to disable the character in the menu (if he freaks you out!)
- Updated the HBB updated applications window to allow more space
- Raised timeout for homebrew list
- Compiled with devkitPPC 21, libogc SVN and libfat SVN
The Homebrew Browser has been upgraded to v0.3.9. This version was released earlier to deal with IOS58 USB issues, some users have tested this version out and report their USB device mounts fine now and also for HBC Themes support. To access HBC Themes, you’ll need to go to the settings in HBB in page 3 select Use Other Repositories, choose HBC Themes and reboot HBB.
Apart from that just your standard bug fixes, finally fixed that free space calculation for >4GB devices or so I hope. Two more settings have been added, one allows you to use the Wiimote as a GameCube Controller (i.e. sideways & no IR) and the other to disable that guy who’s watching you in the HBB Menu as per a user request.
Download HBB v0.3.9 or run HBB on your Wii to update