HBB Updated Applications – Week 41

The following applications have been added/updated:

10 October 2010

• FCEU v3.2.2 -> v3.2.3
  • FCE Ultra GX Channel Installer v1.0 -> v1.1
  • HomebrewFilter r13 -> r15
  • Jump ‘n Bump v0.3 -> v0.3.1
  • robotfindskitten v1.73 -> v1.7320508.406
  • Snes9xGX v4.2.4 -> v4.2.5
  • Visual Boy Advance v2.2.1 -> v2.2.2
  • VBA GX Channel Installer v1.0 -> v1.1
  • WiiMC v1.0.9 -> v1.1
  • WiiMC Channel Installer v1.4 -> v1.5
  • Ziip v0.1

11 Responses to “HBB Updated Applications – Week 41”

1. notme151 says:

theres seems to be something wrong with wiimc channel update
    it downloads and then say that it is unable to create the folder

all the other programs download and extract fine

2. Synthic says:

Jump ‘n’ Bump doesn’t download for me. It says downloading, downloads it, and extracts it, but when I get back to the Games list there’s no green check next to it. It doesn’t show up in the Installed Apps list or the Homebrew Channel either.

• teknecal says:

Hmm, I’ve just downloaded it and it’s working fine here. Could you check your SD/USB device’s apps folder and see if jumpnbump is actually there?

• Synthic says:

Hmm, I just checked and it is in my apps folder, and the XML says it’s the latest version. So I guess it was installed correctly, but for some reason neither the Homebrew Channel or Homebrew Browser say that I have it.

Edit: I fixed the problem by manually deleting the folder for the game and then redownloading it. I had it installed before so I guess HBB just didn’t update it correctly. I’m not sure why it acted the way it did but it works now. :)

3. myzenabi says:

hbb is now on my wii but freezes when i try to download apps. any idea why or how can i fix it?

• teknecal says:

Do you have enough space on your SD/USB device?
      When does it freeze, right after pressing download or during the download?
      Is your internet reliable? e.g. any dropouts, on 56k, etc?

4. bezem says:

Warheads: Scorched Earth does not download the icon properly. Thanks for updating the HBB Themes repo, and for all the work you do!