HBB updated to v0.3.9c

25 February 2011 (v0.3.9c)

• Fixed connecting to the backup server
  • Added setting to allow use of secondary server whenever you like

The Homebrew Browser has been upgraded to v0.3.9c. This corrects the issue with the secondary server not working correctly plus you now can use the secondary server whenever you like by changing the “Use secondary server” setting.

Download HBB v0.3.9c or run HBB on your Wii to update.

17 Responses to “HBB updated to v0.3.9c”

1. beredezebe says:

Vigoroth le livreur v1.21 (in English, Vigoroth the delivery man), by blabla :

2. Wils35 says:

Wii 4.3e (Soft Modded By Bathaxx Game Save)

The Homebrew Channel 1.0.8 – IOS58 – v24.32

WiiFlow v1.1

Hello, i got this wii from a friend so did not soft mod it myself.

I can install and play games on my wii by external hard drive (200gb – 26gb FAT32 & 160gb WBFS) through wiiflow 1.1, I can get into the homebrew channel and get Apps listed up after putting into the apps folder.

Here is my problem, I have tried installing the homebrew browser 3.9c through HBC, The installer loads up off from my external hard drive and i can see the Homebrew Browser there in the homebrew channel so i click into it and it passes the network test (wifi) no probs but then i get to the;

Attempting to mount SD card . . . Unable to be mounted
    Attempting to mount USB device . . . Unable to be mounted

I don’t have a SD card so why im trying from HDD, i have tried everything with external HDD, it just seems the 1st FAT32 partition will not work (2nd WBFS partition fine) Formatted it FAT32 with various different cluster sizes etc.

Can some one please help me with this, Driving me mad, Thanks for any help.

• MattProHacker89 says:

Wii 4.3e (Soft Modded By Bathaxx Game Exploite)

The Homebrew Channel 1.0.8 – IOS58

WiiFlow v2.3

Seagate – 500GB – HDD

Hello,
      My Best bet is trying with a SD Card(not a SDHC).
      Also trying updating to the new WiiFlow an if that dont work use Usb Loader GX.

When Formatting the HDD, use the WBFS Manager 3.0 instead of doing it by on the wii its works better that way.
      Also make sure your HDD is Formatted probly for ecample:

1.Insert the HDD in the Computer
      2.Format to FAT32 or NTSC
      3.Go to the WBFS Manager 3.0
      4.Click the Drive that the HDD is on D,E,F etc
      5.Format!!
      6.Refresh An Load Drive.

There has been problems loading HBC through the HDD i sudjest using SD cards there more reliable plus i think its the only way. In my case iv alway’s used a SD card.
      Hope it helps

• Andrew says:

O.o My HBB has failed upon me.

3. Danny says:

i am using a 4gb sd card.
    download is fast but extraing is pretty slow
    I would safe it took 10 minutes to extract urquan masters.

this was a 4.3u black WII.

4. Andrew says:

My HBC has given up on me.

5. Chez says:

Um my hbb and my code Downloaer wont work it keeps freezing on me plz help me contact me at my email or Facebook email: chez.hollinger@yahoo.com nd Facebook: yung rider I’m da 1 wit a hat on

6. trey says im getting the homebrew channel

7. tmrbass says:

Hi, just updated to 0.3.9c and it will not load my USB. Installed with SD that I use with my phone (so I can’t leave in my Wii all the time) and I’m trying to use my Cruzer Micro 1GB USB in its place. It will mount when I load up the Homebrew Channel and I can even use the SNES emulator I copied from my SD card. But When I go to load the Homebrew Browser, it can initialize the network, searches for SD (doesn’t find since none is inserted) but can’t find USB and just goes in an infinite loop (Attempting to mount SD device … unable, Attempting to mount USB device … unable). Any suggestions?

8. Manish says:

My remote stop working when i start the home brew browser before on the hbc its working fine.

help me my email add obmanish@gmail.com

thnx

9. wiihost says:

Homebrew Browser cannot connect to server. Is there something wrong with the server?

10. wiier says:

My hbb acts like theres a new update called 3.9d, but then I get errors when i do update. When i dont update it wont allow me to go to utilities.

11. kk says:

my homebrew keeps freezing on repository when i try to load the broser… i already updated and restarted it!