HBB Updated Applications – Week 37

The following applications have been added/updated:

16 September 2012

• Digger Remastered v0.2
  • GCMM v1.0 -> v1.3
  • Lolicopocalypse v1.0
  • Offline Network Enabler v0.1
  • PainTown v3.5.1
  • PiipePaniic v1.0
  • RetroArch GX v0.9.7.2
  • SaveGame Manager GX r125 -> r126
  • ScummVM v1.2.0 -> 1.5.0
  • TailTale v1.0
  • WiiTweet v0.3 -> v0.3.2

34 Responses to “HBB Updated Applications – Week 37”

1. Jogait says:

You missed OpenBOR is now v3.0 Build 3711

2. Anonymous says:

Hey is anyone else experiencing this problem? I can’t seem to access the emulator section. Is it a side effect of the update that recently happened that will soon subside?

No matter what I do, it just won’t let me go to the emulator section

3. Anonymous says:

Can’t access emulators section. Is it because of the update?

4. Mike says:

I have had my HBB prompt me to update to v.d, and now it can’t connect to server giving (error -6). If I don’t update, the HBB will attempt to start and then crash thus giving a DSI error.

I have tried all of the trouble shooting methods. Please help. Thank You, and thanks for HBB.

5. Steve Dilligaf says:

Hello, I cannot access anything after the Sept.2012 update (0.3.9d) …. Unable to mount USB drive nor obtain IP from code mii …. Uses stored IP from memory card (mounts ok) but then infinite loop “Read error -6 occurred. Retrying. . .”

6. Tony says:

Can’t access the browser since yesterday. says no reply from the server. Couldn’t access the emulator section for past 2 days

7. Michael says:

A recent release not included in HBB is v6 of fbzx-wii – link: http://code.google.com/p/fbzx-wii/downloads/list

8. Chris says:

Same issue. Updated to newest homebrew browser and got an infinite -6 error message. Help please!!!

9. Chris says:

Same issues as others. Updated to 0.3.9d and now it wont let me access anything. Keeps looping with error -6. Help ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Rahim says:

read error -6 occured, retrying forever, error happened after the update!!

11. Lucy says:

Please help me too!!!
    I am having the same issues as all 6 people listed above. I just did the update and i cannot access the homebrew browser. Error message -6 repeatedly !!!! So frustrating :( what do i do?? I am new and learning. Simple instructions appreciated :) British Columbia, Canada

12. meh says:

“read error -6 occured, retrying forever” for me 2

13. David says:

Tried solution given to Rahim, HBB gave a DSI error. please fix!

14. David says:

Restarted wii, ran HBB using boot file above and now it seems to be working!

15. Alan Watts says:

If anyone is having problems, here’s what I did:

1) Fresh install of HBB to SD card.
    2) Download Teknecal file.
    3) Erase Boot.dol from SD and replace with Teknecal file, renaming to boot.dol.
    4) Load HBB on Wii.
    5) Skip update.
    6) Allow image thing. I eventually got a DSI error and had to quit out.
    7) Restart HBB and skip update again.

HBB loaded up for me after this process. I’m new to this, but that’s how I got it to work.

16. DB Johnson says:

I could not get the offline network enabler to work

17. Mike says:

I turned off automatic updates in the system menu to prevent HBB from asking me to update each time that I run the program, after which I downloaded Teknecal’s file and renamed it to boot.dol and replaced the original boot.dol file and it works as described.

I loved the background music. Is this not included in the new update, or am I missing (a) (or) file(s)?

Nevertheless, I am glad that my HBB is working again, and give many thanks to Teknecal for the development of this robust app. Again, thanks.

18. Oibaf says:

You missed FBZX wii v6

19. xan says:

The Emulators tab is completely broken.

Any word on when this will be fixed??

20. jark says:

can anyone confirm if this works with the motion plus controllers?

21. bezem says:

HBB is really buggy on Wii U’s Virtual Wii. No music, frequent crashes. Just wanted to report!

22. bezem says:

Just wanted to let you know that HBB on the Wii U is buggy; no music and frequent crashes when beginning a download. Thanks for the great program!

23. Alienundies says:

Is this project still working? all i receive is error -116.

24. Gunner says:

I can’t get HBB to load for me. I just loaded homebrew channel onto my wii, and HBB shows up but when I load I get failed to obtain ip and eventually goes right into read error -6 over and over and over. I’ve tried multiple troubleshooting techniques, and nothing’s worked. Anyone got any ideas?

25. homer says:

the new dol does not work for me either i followed the instuctions to a tee. will not work on two different wiis mine has been softmodd for a year and the other was a virgin i just softmodded today whats up with hbb