HBB Updated Applications – Week 51

The following applications have been added/updated:

17 December 2012

• Two Point Five v1.1 -> v1.2
  • UFO Racer v0.3 -> v3.5
  • We Are Nowhere v0.2 -> v0.4
  • Wii Chatter v0.2
  • Wii Exhibit v0.1 -> v0.4
  • Winters End v1.0 -> v1.2

15 Responses to “HBB Updated Applications – Week 51”

1. Thanks for the update!.

Now that vWii on WiiU loads homebrew, homebrew browser is getting a second youth.

2. bezem says:

Is anyone else having an issue on the Wii U with the Homebrew Browser? I have no music and cannot use the download queue without it crashing.

3. Mr. Reaper says:

I had not updated HBB in a while, but the Emulator tab stopped working, so I ran the HBB automatic update today and went from version 0.3.9c (I think) to 0.3.9e

Now the background music doesn’t play (minor issue, but I liked that music ;) .

Also, is it just me, or does everyone get “Image not found” for Harmony’s Nightmare in the HBB? (i.e., the icon is missing — I even tried updating the icons, but that didn’t change it).

• bezem says:

I also get no image for Harmony’s Nightmare. I also have had better luck with the HBB on Wii U this weekend. Without using the download queue I was able to successfully download many games without a crash.

4. Paul Berthiaud says:

Hello,

some applications are outdated and can not work with the new wiimotes; I compiled supertux with the new library to get it working again.I would like to give you the zip archive, so anyone can enjoy this game again. How can I send you it?

5. coner2 says:

thanks

6. BPzeBanshee says:

Hey teknecal,

WiiXplorer has been finally updated after some time along with FBZX Wii, and I believe a few emulators with autoupdate functions (VisualBoyAdvance GX, etc) updated on their own but their newer versions didn’t register on Homebrew Browser?

7. Alienundies says:

Is anyone else getting error -116 on their wii? using 0.3.9e and I can’t connect. Everything else works. Just not this app….

8. Adrian says:

When I goto the homebrew browser the backaround music won’t play