HBB Updated Applications – Week 7

The following applications have been added/updated:

16 February 2013

• UAE v9 -> v9.1
  • Wiibrowser Rev27
  • WiiEarth v2.0 -> v2.3
  • WiiXplorer r212 -> r249
  • WiiMC v1.3.0 -> v1.3.2
  • WiiVNC v1.2.2 -> v1.3

6 Responses to “HBB Updated Applications – Week 7”

1. halt says:

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to update this even after all these years. Just wanted to let you know your work doesn’t go unappreciated!!!

2. hal says:

Thank you for continually updating the list even after all these years. Your work does not go unappreciated!!!

3. Michael says:

This update did not appear to happen according to my Wii. I went on HBB last night and there were no new updates, in particular fbZX was still at version 6.

Also, the star rating system has not worked for me for a long time. If I try to rate a game/app/etc my selection is not kept and it appears as though I have not rated anything.

Could something be wrong with my install?

P.s – I would like to echo the thanks of the other commenter. This app is absolutely essentially and makes the Wii by the far the easiest homebrew enabled console to find stuff for. I think HBB is generally regarded as the second most essential piece of homebrew after the Homebrew Channel.

• teknecal says:

Hi Michael,

Looks like I forgot to update some apps version numbers however it should still show as an update even if the version number didn’t change. Could you check your fbzx boot.dol file size and check if it matches the one found at http://www.codemii.com/hbb/homebrew_browser/listv036.txt

Yes I can confirm that the star system (and download count system) hasn’t worked for a long time – mostly because we moved to a host that caches everything to save processing power.

• teknecal says:

Hi Michael,

4. Truegamergirl says:

Hi, I am having trouble, I’ve been trying for hours to load HBB but it stays at “requesting repositories” or it goes to “Image extractes successfully cannot open , aborted” I can no longer use HBB. I’ve tried formating, deleting , reinstalling. Is the site down or is there anything I can do? I miss this app :(