6 September 2008 (v0.2.2)
- Now downloads images in real time, no more having to wait for HBB to load all the images
- Fixed IR cursor, no more IR cursor correction is required (thanks Wil)
- Deleting applications now deletes all files from the directories created (emulator roms/saves directories aren’t deleted)
- Dpad left and right now controls the categories
- Updated HBB about image to include information about wii message notifications for HBB
Download HBB v0.2.2 or run HBB on your Wii to update
This update should make loading the Homebrew Browser a better experience as you’ll no longer have to wait for it to download all the images when first run. The IR cursor being fixed should also make things a bit better as well.
The fix for the IR cursor was quite simple. I was using ir.sx and sy before as I thought that it would have been better as these co-ordinates are smoothed but it turns out that using ir.x and y work just as well and I believe have fixed the IR cursor correction problem.