29 September 2009 (v0.3.6)
Fixed scrolling list issue
- Fixed scrolling list issue
- Added ability to not delete folders and not extract files if they exist
- Added ability to select starting category and sorting method
- Re-added mp3 support (add loop.mp3 and it will play it instead of loop.mod)
- Improved scrolling of the list at start up
The Homebrew Browser has been upgraded to v0.3.6 to mainly fix the scrolling list bug but I was also able to add some more things to it as well like the ability to choose the starting category (other than games) and the starting sort method (other than date). I have re-added mp3 support but it might not work properly as I didn’t have much people to test it out.
Also small things like not deleting folders (e.g. /apps/fceu, /fceu/roms, etc) has been added as well as not extracting files if they exist (e.g. /apps/quake/ID1/pak0.pak).
Download HBB v0.3.6 or run HBB on your Wii to update.