25 July 2009 (v0.3.3)
- Speed up extracting using updated libfat (speeds up download too, but it’s not noticeable)
- Added USB support (plug in your USB device before booting HBB and turn off “Use SD” in settings)
- Added sorting of applications by name
- Added delete functionality to the queue (press minus to queue an application to be deleted)
- Added download and extract information (MB downloaded/MB total, Extracted files/Files to extract)
- Added a check to make sure Wii Network is initialised and active before downloading applications
- Fixed bug where you couldn’t cancel the download queue if you had download prompt enabled
- Fixed bug where the meta.xml file name would change back to normal when you updated an application (this allows you to keep your custom name of applications)
The Homebrew Browser has now been upgraded to v0.3.3. The main features are you can now download apps to USB and the speed of extracting has improved too.
Download HBB v0.3.3 or run HBB on your Wii to update.