2 June 2009 (v0.3.2)
- Added an updated applications pop-up which can be disabled in the setting. When applications are updated, you will be notified of the date, application and version when starting HBB.
- Added number of Wiimotes supported by applications by showing the number in the Wiimote icon
- Can revert to using IP address if HBB can’t find codemii.com domain
- Added a download icon to indicate which application is being downloaded when you are browsing whilst downloading
- Added setting to disable Wiimote power off as some users experienced their Wii’s turning off automatically
- Fixed bug where download/delete buttons would show when rating an application
- Fixed an issue when deleting applications wouldn’t delete some folders
- Fixed squares that occasionally showed after name, description, etc which would cause creating/deleting directories to fail
- Fixed download queue issue when removing applications from the queue
- Fixed code dumps that occurred when scrolling the lists
The Homebrew Browser has now been upgraded to v0.3.2. The main feature is an updated applications pop-up which lets you know exactly which applications where updated, the date they were updated on the HBB and the version it was updated to.
Also are a few fixes, especially for the squares issue which keeps on occurring but it should now be fixed permanently.
Download HBB v0.3.2 or run HBB on your Wii to update.