Homebrew Browser Source

As a fairly recent subscriber to the MVG channel, I was watching the latest video on Homebrew Wars when I saw the Homebrew Browser mentioned! I had pretty much forgotten about it which made me smile when I saw it :). Good to know that some users have modified the URL in the dol file so they can keep it up to date.

I had planned to release the source but forgot about it and the video reminded me that I should release the source so I hope someone can put it to good use. I must warn you that the source is quite bad so don’t expect to see something good. I won’t be able to answer any specifics about it as I don’t remember most of it, it’s been 8 years! (and I’ve moved on to other things)

So here it is: HBB Source v0.3.9e
And if you need the old devkitPro version with an old libogc version here’s the devkitPro directory I used: devkitPro for HBB v0.3.9e

11 Responses to “Homebrew Browser Source”

1. […] hat den Quellcode des Wii Homebrew Browsers veröffentlicht! Damit ist es endlich möglich, diesen anständig zu […]

2. CornierKhan1 says:

Thank you for this! I’m sure it will be a great deal of help to those who need it!

3. dhtdht020 says:

Oh wow, thank you!

4. SoonTM 32 says:

Awesome 🙂 thx

5. FancySC says:

It was probably the Open Shop Channel version of HBB that he used.

6. CompuCat says:

Hey, was just thinking about this! I’m on staff with ForTheUsers (we run the Wii U/Switch Homebrew App Store at https://apps.fortheusers.org), and we’ve been thinking about doing a port for Wii. Would you be alright with this as a “HBB successor,” maybe even converting the existing HBB repository over?

7. Amy says:

OwO, i guess the open shop channel will switch over to this soon

8. ScottHak says:

Finding the excellent hairdos for a little black girl can be fairly a difficulty sometimes. This is mainly since braided hairstyle for kids usually needs to be pretty but at the same time not also heavy neither also tight.That implies it takes additional treatment in cleaning, designing as well as maintaining the hair of black individuals, specifically little women, who hate their hair being combed in general. https://littleblackgirlhairstyles.club/

9. AltonPiosy says:

Red Pork Pozole https://pozole-recipe.com/ soup is my favorite Mexican recipe by far. It’s simple, earthy, abundant and also enjoyable. Pozole is pork or poultry– this recipe asks for pork– and hominy in a slightly zesty guajillo and also ancho chile broth garnished with shredded cabbage or lettuce, diced onion, chopped radish, Mexican oregano as well as some arbol chile for a little additional warmth with a squirt of lime juice to bring all of it together.

10. friv says:

Are you searching for something enjoyable, practical as well as totally free? Friv https://fr-iv.games/ might be a intense suggestion to keep on your own amused anywhere. Allow me to name different reasons why you ought to try having a look at Flash video games on days when you might just pass away of monotony, or just when you want try something new possibly.